Wednesday, December 16, 2015

In a few weeks 2015 will be in the history books. As far as I am personally concerned, this was a momentous year because there were no major health concerns for myself or my wife which is so very wonderful. It was a good year for real estate and for our insurance business. The Bed and Breakfast was equally active due to the many activities of the summer. We are thankful and blessed. Soon we plan to open a new insurance company in Dripping Springs, Texas. We are looking forward to the new adventure of moving back to our roots. My wife and I hope all of you many readers of this blog have a healthy, happy and prosperous new year!

1 comment:

mukesh said...

Good to know about this.Keep sharing such blogs. If you are looking for selling my own home without real estate agent